Friday Link Pack
Hope you’ve had a great week. I’m on the mend after having surgery a few weeks ago. So I’ve had a lot of time to do some catching up on reading, browsing, and learning.
I love sharing a lot of my inspirations and learnings in my weekly UX newsletter. But, there’s so much I don’t put in the newsletter because I don’t want to bombard you! So, I’m starting a series on the blog that I’ll post every Friday. It’ll be a little roundup of links to things I’ve found interesting. Some of it will be UX related, while others will be simply things that caught my eye because I draw inspiration from so many experience, places, and industries.
So, here’s this Friday’s link pack:
- Tired of listening to the same music? Check out Spotify’s new Discover Weekly playlist that they’re curating just for you.
- Wondering why your landing page is not converting? Make sure you aren’t making these 9 landing page design mistakes.
- I was having trouble sleeping. But I started using this beautifully designed aroma diffuser by MUJI and now I’m addicted. Lavender is my favorite scent so far.
- Looking for more UX people to follow on Twitter? Check out my UX list on Twitter.
- This video is a must watch for your weekend, Simon Sinek’s If You Don’t Understand People, You Don’t Understand Business.
- This Fast Company article really blew my mind: Peek Inside The Gorgeous Notebooks of Professional Soccer Broadcasters
If you want more inspiration, then sign up for my weekly UX newsletter, The UX Notebook, where I share more detailed insights, inspirations, and information about user experience design, product development, and entrepreneurship.
That’s all for this week! Have a fantastic weekend.